Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday!

Birthday flowers

What a lucky girl I am. Brian took off a few hours early and surprised me with these flowers on my birthday Tuesday. We had dinner and a movie out on the town! Big excitement!
Brian also found a roomba on creigs list for a great deal for my birthday. I would not normally support vacuums for birthdays but I hate to vacuum, and have wanted a roomba for our whole 6 years of marriage, (yes 6 years next month if you can believe it). So it was very very exciting to get one with my new bigger house. And I am thrilled to say it has not disappointed, and in combination with the cat has been very entertaining. 

My shoes won't protect you!
Soo great, I had ladies bible study in my living room, and while we met I let roomba rip in my bedroom, and by the time we were done and the ladies left, presto, immaculate bedroom floor! Just like magic!


Brian was also very sweet and took some pictures of my spring flowers! Things are a blooming!

Climbing rose


And my very sweet parents sent me a few things one is a wonderful new prayer book. And I loved this from this morning reading. Hope you like it also!

May the peace of the Lord go with you: wherever He may send you;
may He guide you through the wilderness: protect you through the storm;
may He bring you home rejoicing: at the wonders He has shown you;
may He bring you home rejoicing: once again into our doors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment