Monday, June 21, 2010

When the world turns

I feel each time my world turns upside down I get a little mini check up on my current spiritual state. When the world turns how do you respond, what the gut reaction, what do you turn to without thinking. Its a very good indication of where you are.  In this season of unknowns, and many questions and large dark space in thew future that holds who knows what, I am thankful for the constants in my life, the things that God promises will never change.
240. He is and will always be
241. No mater where you are He is there, He shares our burden as He promised
242. Much like my parents, no matter where I go I know they will follow and visit often.
243. Gods plan is always the best plan even if its unimaginable to us at the time.
244. He always has the best for us His children, no exceptions!
245. Sometimes the best for us is not easy and is not painless, but its still best!
246. He knows and has the details planned out ahead! Help me never forget it!
247. No matter where I am my best friend and lover will be at my side, going through it with me, and thats all I really need.
248. I am loved
249. Gods work is wherever I am, He has a plan

2 comments:

  1. AMEN to this!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Carrie, Offering Hospitality

    ReplyDelete