Monday, November 23, 2009

Hard Days

holy experience



I knew the day would come when I started this that it would be much harder than expected. I did not think it would come so soon! Its hard to think of reasons to be grateful today! I accomplished nothing over the weekend and have to come tom work anyway knowing my house is waiting to greet me when I get home with all its messes. I ... you know all day I have been playing out all the reasons in my head why I don't feel like being Thankful today and now that I am here writing it feels so unnecessary to put words to them and show-how give the reasons more power over me than they have already. Sick tired in pain, why do I need to talk about it, as I meant to write about these things as soon as I am here writing, thanks are coming to mind so why fight it, and praise be to God and the Spirit for keeping my mind where it should be.
51. Husbands
52. Friends to chat with through the day and keep it light
53. Crafts to keep our hands busy
54. Hot stew on a cold day
55. Dreams of snow for the weekend!
56. Mountains just shining in the barely light
57. Roast chicken and mashed potatoes waiting for me!
58. New Shoes
59. Almost the end of the month and staying on budget!
60. A car that works to drive me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment