Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What a difference

What a difference a loaf of bread makes. Bread Recipe What therapy it is to have things accomplished. I was home and relaxed with my hubby long enough to rally round and then was able to get some bread baked, boil down and strip that old roast chicken into wonderful broth for soups to come, chop up and free the veggies that are starting to go. Just having laundry put away is such a pleasure, why is that? I still have a million things to do tonight but at least I know those are out of the way. The Holiday season is on us so that won't stop, but I am thrilled to have a simple Holiday this year, most of our family has agreed not to do gifts, so I have only 5 things to buy most of which are done. What wonderful time I will have to do other Christmas pleasures!


60. Clean laundry
61. Warm bread
62. Wonderful aroma's coming from the kitchen
63. Curling up on the couch with my husband
64. Sleeping on the bus on the way to work
65. Having my husband see me off this morning
66. Quiet calming fog out the window
67. Reconciliation only God can bring
68. Lives changed, Praise God
69. He never leaves us no matter what


"Praise God from whom all blessings flow,
Praise Him all creatures here below
Praise Him above ye Heavenly host
Praise father son and Holy Ghost!
Amen!"


Many blessings to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment