Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanfulness

"... Give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."



More encouragement to keep it up. I need it all! Days get busy and fly by, and hardly have time to pause, to turn our eyes on Him and acknowledge, isn't that all He wants, a brief acknowledgment? Don't we all have time for that and yet another day past without hardly a thought. 
"Holy Sprit help me to remember, bring things to my eyes that will make me pause and take those moments to look to the Father" 
40. My husband visiting with a hug mid day
41. Him taking the car in to be fixed during my work day buying me a few more hours this weekend! Huge blessing!
42. Pleasant cheerful people on the phone
43. A weekend ahead
44. A wonderful church
45. Christmas cards almost done, one thing down!
46. Being thankful when I don't feel like it, and feeling better for it.
47. A night out with my hubby
48. Sleeping in tomorrow!!!!!
49. Holidays to come

No comments:

Post a Comment